- September 22, 2017
- Posted by: Jamie Shindler
- Category: Blog, Lifestyle
Being dapper is more than just dressing well. It’s all about how to leave a conversation with tact, dance floor etiquette and much more. Watch and learn as Endurance NWeke (Curator of Cool) and Richard Meharry (A Man About Style) discuss party etiquette below.
Don’t forget to join them, and the rest of us at the party on September 30th.
Latest posts by Jamie Shindler (see all)
- Communo connects Young Professionals of Seattle in the Sharing Economy - July 18, 2018
- YPOS Tries….’Bucha Challenge! - July 13, 2018
- Adding The Best, When You’re “The Worst” - July 3, 2018